Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Sis And I

Our family moved around a lot we when we were kids. Mostly, West Virginia, Texas, and Chicago. We went to a lot of different schools, since, even living in one city, we moved from one neighborhood to another. We were always close. She may try to tell you how I would always be trying to scare her. Jumping out from behind doors. Crawling on the floor into her room at night and making animal sounds. But, don't believe these tall tales. She's a great gal, and today is her birthday. Happy Birthday, Sue! Much love, big bro.









4 comments:

  1. You have been going hand by hand as children, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan, these are wonderful photographs. Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply wonderful, such tenderness in all these pictures, i am so touched... marvelous gift for your sister, i would be thrilled to have a brother like you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, I really treasure these. They make me smile, and I remember some thing, some times forgotten for awhile.

    ReplyDelete